Cotopaxi School District Financial Transparency
The Cotopaxi School District RE-3 values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders: staff, students, parents, and taxpayers. In order to meet the requirements of Article 44, Title 22 of the Colorado Revised Statutes, The Public School Financial Transparency Act, we have posted the following items on our financial transparency webpage.
PUBLIC NOTICE: Cotopaxi School Board will adopt the 2021-2022 district budget at a Special Board meeting on Monday, June 28, 2021.
Fremont RE-3 Finance Data
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
* District Adopted Budget
* District Financial Audit
* Salary Schedules
* Financial Data File *FY19-20
* List of Waivers Received by the School District - Cotopaxi School district currently does not have any waivers from state statute.
* Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver - does not apply to our district.
* Federal Form 990,990-EZ, or 990PF does not apply to our district.
* Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent of Distribute does not apply to our district.
* Other District Specific Financial Information
Financial Data File for FY19-20 is required to be posted no later than March 1st, 2021
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Cotopaxi Consolidated School District