The end of the year is fast approaching and the next school year is just around the corner!
Informational parent meetings and class selection for next year are scheduled for the following dates:
- Seniors (Class of 2022)- Wednesday- May 19 at 6 p.m
- Juniors (Class of 2023)- Thursday- May 20 at 6 p.m
- Sophomores (Class of 2024)- Monday- May 24 at 6 p.m.
- Freshmen (Class of 2025)- Monday- May 25 at 7 p.m.
All meetings will take place in the multipurpose room. Parents AND students should plan on attending. The meetings will cover graduation pathways - descriptions and requirements, an overview of course options for the 2021-22 school year, course selection, and will provide a space to ask questions and seek guidance. If you have questions or are unable to attend, please contact Mary Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School and Middle School students will be turning in their Chromebooks and chargers on certain days by grade level:
- Seniors- May 18 & 19 - Mrs. Coleman's class
- Juniors - May 24 - Mrs. Coleman's class
- Sophomores - May 25 - Mrs. Coleman's class
- Freshman- May 24 - Mrs. Coleman's class
- Middle School (6th, 7th & 8th grade) - May 25 - MS PE class